1. S.Kuznetsov, V.Roshchin. Vorklinisher Beurteilung der Androprotektorischen Eigenschaften des praparates RSL-1 88-1 'BF".
IX Osterreichischer Geriatrie-Kongress. Bad-Hofgastein, Osterreich. P.26. (1990)
2. С.Кузнецов, В.Рощин, П.Илиева. Комплексная оценка андропротекторных свойств препарата РСЛ-1 88-1 БФ при экспериментальной недостаточности семенников.
Гериатрические средства: экспериментальный поиск и клиническое использование. Киев. с.97-98. (1990)
3. С.Кузнецов. Фармакологическая активация биосинтеза гликопротеинов в динамике раневого процесса в эксперименте.
Местное лечение ран. Москва. С.221. (1991)
4. С.Кузнецов. К механизму доступности полипренолов при интраназальном введении в эксперименте.
Актуальные проблемы клинической лимфологии. Андижан. С.52-53. (1991)
5. С.Кузнецов. Клинико-гигиеническая оценка уровней содержания долихола в моче.
Медицинские аспекты охраны окружающей среды. Новокузнецк. С.64 (1991)
6. S.Kuznetsovs. N-glycoprotein biosynthesis in fish embryogenesis: adaptation strategy during critical periods.
Research for Aquaculture: Fundamental and Applied Aspects. Antibe. France. Nr.C3.4. p-139. (1991)
7. S.Kuznetsovs The role of Dolichol in Fertilization.
European development biology Congress EDBC-91, Jerusalem, Israel. P.021. (1991)
8. S.Kuznetsovs. Molecular mechanisms of neuronal plasticity: N-glycoprotein biosynthesis through dolichol intermediates in postischemic cerebral neurons.
15th International Congress of Biochemistry, Jerusalem. Israel. P314. (1991)
9. S.Kuznecovs, M.Daugavietis. Dolichyl phosphate cycle and its pharmacological regulation in optic atrophy.
2nd International Symposium on Complex Treatment of Optic nerve atrophies. Moscow. P.182. (1991)
10. S.Kuznecovs, M.Daugavietis. Biochemical and immunologic aspects of plant polyprenol effect on the myelin metabolism and the course of the experimental multiple sclerosis. Dolichol and other lipids related to glycoconjugate metabolism.
Satellite meeting to the 11th International Symposium on Glycoconjugates. Kimberley, Ontario, Canada, p.31 (1991)
Polyprenol is a natural isoprene lipid. It has a similar structure as well-known carotene, retinol (vitamin A), ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10) and vitamine K. The difference between polyprenol and its most near neighbours is in the isoprene chain and the absence of cyclic radicals.
Polyprenol is the unique transport lipid – the factor in N- glycosylation process in cells.
Almost 30 years of productive researches in the leading universities and laboratories all over the world let us say, that polyprenol is a new low molecular bioregulator, a modulator of dolychil phosphate cycle and processes of glycosylation.
Dolychyl phosphate cycle plays an essential role in glycoprotein synthesis.
All secreted, membrane and intracellular proteins must be involved in glycosylation process. The result of this process are glycoproteins.
Glycoproteins are the bricks, from which cell membrane receptors are built. These receptors are needed for insulin, histamine, steroids and many other important hormones and receptors, also as for medicines. Among them, P-glycoprotein is a unique bio pump which could control the effectivness of chemotherapy in cancer. It also is important by its ability to save healthy heart, liver, and kidney cells.
Glycoproteins are important signal molecules, responsible for stem cell growing and division, communication between immune system cells. Secreted glycoprotein is immunoglobulin E (IgE) – important factor in allergy. CA-125 – an ovary cancer oncomarker. Cytokine IL-2 is the main regulator of cellular immunity in oncology, viral diseases or AIDS.
Glycoproteins are building proteins that take part in making myelin nerve coat safe.
It's detected, that in pathogenesis in many diseases leading role could play misbalance and deficiency of glycoproteins that in many cases is caused by defects in protein glycosylation processes in dolychyl phosphate cycle, exactly the lack of an active dolichyl phosphate.
In the Laboratory of Molecular Pathology of Preventive Medicine Research Society leaded by Sergejs Kuznecovs , MD defects of dolychyl phosphate were found in animals and humans with infertility, cancer, allergic encephalomyelitis, multiple sclerosis, asthma, viral hepatitis C and other pathology.
The results of investigations, which were made in Karolinska Instituten in Stockholm, directed by Professor Gustav Dalner, confirmed that polyprenol given per os transfers to dolychyl phosphate and plays its function in glycoprotein synthesis, even in dolychyl phosphate cycle disorders. According to the obtained results the Plant Polyprenol provides a promedicine which makes up for a deficiency in Dolichyl Phosphate Cycle.